Join us on the annual Colombian Independence Party Cruise w/ ANONIMA ORCHESTRA and dance your night away to the hottest Salsa hits while celebrating Colombian heritage!
Multiple levels of music with each floor catering to different tastes + Colombian drinks & Colombian Cuisine!
GUARACHA, SALSA, HOUSE MUSIC & more!
Your Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email email@example.com for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins.
- 4 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Three Indoor Floors of Music).
- Live DJs playing all styles of Latin Music, Pop, Top 40, Oldies & more.
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- The purchase of the GROUP VIP Champagne Dinner Tickets guarantees reserved seating (Groups of 10 or more).
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed). Birthday and Special occasion flyers available as add-ons in the ticket section!
- Dedicated Party Photography Services Available (more details in the add-ons ticket section).
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry.
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts.
Contact us for more information & special reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org or call / text Allan (646) 263 -4593
Dinner Menu Includes:
*COLOMBIAN STYLE SPECIALS*
Boarding: 9.30 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 1.30 AM
Ends: 2 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID (no pictures of ID accepted)
Did you enjoy your concert cruise experiences? Learn more about our partner Hudson-360.com, one of NYC's premier audio and visual production companies that offers event production & marketing services, audio and visual solutions and can book any artist for your next event.