Get ready to set sail and celebrate Colombia's Independence Day in style and dance your night away to the hottest latin hits in front of the Statue of Liberty!
Multiple levels of music with each floor catering to different tastes + Colombian drinks & Colombian Cuisine!
Your Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins.
- 3 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Two Indoor Floors of Music).
- Live DJs playing all styles of Latin Music, Pop, Top 40, Oldies & more.
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- The purchase of the GROUP VIP Champagne Dinner Tickets guarantees reserved seating (Groups of 10 or more).
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed). Birthday and Special occasion flyers available as add-ons in the ticket section!
- Dedicated Party Photography Services Available (more details in the add-ons ticket section).
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry.
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts.
Contact us for more information & special reservations: email@example.com or call / text Allan (646) 263 -4593
Dinner Menu Includes:
*COLOMBIAN STYLE SPECIALS*
Boarding: 10:00 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 1.30 AM
Ends: 2 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID (no pictures of ID accepted)