Event Details / Descripcion de Evento
BAD BUNNY TRIBUTE NIGHT on Manhattan Waters this Labor Day Sunday!
We're sailing on the lux Mega Yacht - INFINITY! Bad Bunny is NOT attending this event - it's a tribute night to celebrate his music! However bring your bad bunny out, we are going to perreo all night!
Get ready to drop it down and bring it up!
Playing variety of genres until 11:00PM, after that BAD BUNNY hits til the end of the party!
Music by: DJ Pablo & XERMANE
Special performance by:
Chamo NYC | JANVI | Saanti G
Your Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email [email protected] for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins;
- 4 Dance Floors & State of Art Production;
- Live DJs playing all styles of Latin Music, Pop, Top 40, Oldies & more.
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed)VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry (and access to a VIP area if a VIP area is designated on a certain cruise)
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts
Contact us for more information & special reservations: [email protected] or call / text Allan (646) 263 -4593
Dinner Menu Includes:
- Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Oven Roasted Flounder – Spicy Tomato & White Bean Ragu
- Penne Marinara
- Roasted Broccoli – Toasted Garlic, Chili Flakes
- Field Green Salad – Balsamic Dressing
Location: PIER 40, INFINITY YACHT
Everything about the Hornblower Infinity is impressive. This isn’t just a yacht, it’s a first-class venue, with the added bonus of being on the water. And you can experience incredible views from all four decks.
Boarding: 9.30 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 1:30 AM
End: 2:00 AM
Rain or Shine