Event Details / Descripcion de Evento
The Haunted Yacht is set to sail this Halloween Friday!
Playing all genres of Latin Music!
Take a picture with a Statue of Liberty from a close-up view, Brooklyn Bridge and Freedom Tower while you're dancing your shoes off with new yacht friends!
Your Haunted Yacht Experience includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email [email protected] for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins;
- 3 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Two Indoor Floors of Music)
- Live DJs playing all styles of Latin Music, Pop, Top 40, Oldies & more.
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed)
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry (and access to a VIP area if a VIP area is designated on a certain cruise)
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts
Contact us for more information & special reservations: [email protected] or call / text Allan (646) 263 -4593
Dinner Menu Includes:
- Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Oven Roasted Flounder – Spicy Tomato & White Bean Ragu
- Penne Marinara
- Roasted Broccoli – Toasted Garlic, Chili Flakes
- Field Green Salad – Balsamic Dressing
Boarding: 10:00 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 1:30 AM
Ends: 2:00 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with a physical ID (no pictures of IDs will be accepted)