Masquerade San Valentines Cruise Party is the perfect ship to celebrate love, friendship and future relationships. For your Valentine's festivities in San Francisco.
Switch up your Valentines' routine and join us on one of the most fun love cruises of the year. Dance with your love, friends to top hits mixed by our live band and DJ'S on this cruise around the Bay.
Enjoy refreshments and cocktails at our 7 bars, and sightsee our amazing cities on this exciting and magical night!
• 3 hours cruise w/ breathtaking views of San Francisco Bay by night
• 4 Floors of Music/ 4 Live bands ( Live music with the spectacular band from the Domincan Republic Oro Solido, from Panama the best of Reggaeton with La Factoria playing all their popular hits, live Salsa with Orquesta N Rumba , Live Mariachi with Mariachi Nuevo Sol de Mexico, brazilian carnival at midnight with Amor Do Samba one more room with the best Top 40/ 70'/ 80's/ 90's plus 8 of the best Bay Area djs )
* First Floor with Oro Solido
* Second floor with Orquesta N Rumba
* Third Floor with La Factoria
* Fourth Floor Top 40/ 70'/ 80's/ 90's
* Live Mariachi and brazilian carnival at midnight with Amor Do Samba
• Guests enjoy spectacular views of Golden Gate, Bay Bridge,Treasure Island, Alcatraz & more!
• Classic river boat built in 1994 in Louisiana with the inspiration from the elegant riverboats of the 1800’s
• The biggest boat in San Francisco - 1,500 guest capacity
• 7 fully stocked Bars and food stations
• Multiple enclosed outdoor decks
• Bottle service available
• The ticket give you access to all the rooms (4 rooms with live music)
Hornblower Cruises & Events - Pier 3 Hornblower Landing / San Francisco ca 94111
Check in time begins at 8:30pm - Boarding begin 9:00pm and boat depart at 9.45pm sharp. After tons of fun, we are back at the dock at 1:00am
08:30 PM Registration start
09:00 PM Boarding Begins
09:30 PM Bars Open
09:45 PM Cruising Begins
01:00 AM Docking & Disembarking
There’s no better place to get your San Valentine's started than with our cruise. Take your night aboard the Cruise and celebrate San Valetine's with your friends, love or family.
Get your tickets aboard our San Francisco San Valentine's cruise and make this San Valentine's weekend one to remember!
Age Requirement: 21+
No refunds will be given. All Sales are Final!
What is the cancellation policy - Tickets are Non-Refundable!
Do not bring Food or Drink on the Boat, will be checked upon entry.
All guests must show proof of full vaccination and booster (copy or original copy) Fully Vaccinated” means: 2 weeks after completing the entire recommended series of vaccination with a vaccine authorized by the FDA or WHO.
Businesses and government entities, that are already requires to check proof of vaccination—such as bars, restaurants, gyms, and fitness centers—are now required to have employees who work in those settings to receive a booster as soon as they are eligible and to require patrons that frequent those settings to show proof of a booster if they are eligible for one.
A “Booster” means an additional dose of a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the FDA or by the World Health Organization (WHO), for which a person is eligible.
Individuals who are 16 or older must receive a booster based on the criteria below:
Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 6 months after being fully vaccinated (2 weeks after the last dose)
Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 at least 2 months after receiving the dose
More information on booster eligibility may be found online at www.sfcdcp.org/boosters.
For Pfizer & Moderna – If you have had your second dose after August 12th you are considered fully vaccinated. If you had your second dose before July 29th you need to have received your booster.
For Johnson & Johnson – If you have received your Johnson and Johnson after November 12th you are considered fully vaccinated. If you had your Johnson and Johnson before October 29th you need to have received your booster.
Up to date on vaccines for Mega Events is 1 week after receiving a booster shot.
Below is a link to the SF Health Department frequently asked questions:
Please bring Mask for boarding